Sealing of Record

In order to have a case sealed, the Motion to Seal Record can be filed no sooner than one year from the date the case has been resolved (terminated from probation, dismissed, or other conditions by the Court have been satisfied). A $50 filing fee must accompany the motion.

The probation department will conduct an investigation and will advise the Judge as to the appropriateness of the motion. A hearing will be set approximately one month from the date of filing at which time the Judge will make his ruling.