What happens if I move?

The carts are the property of the City of Wadsworth. The serial number of each cart is recorded and assigned to your residence. When moving, the cart is to stay at the address it was assigned to.

If you are moving into a newly constructed home, a cart will be delivered when application for City utility services is made.

Show All Answers

1. Can I suspend my trash service if I'm leaving the state for a few months?
2. My house will be vacant for an extended period of time due to selling/remodeling etc. Can I suspend the sanitation service during this time?
3. How do holidays affect my trash pick-up?
4. Why an automated collection system?
5. Why is automated collection better than manual methods?
6. What does this service cost?
7. If a medical or physical condition prohibits my handling a cart, what can be done?
8. Who maintains the cart?
9. Is there bulk item pick-up? If so, how do I arrange one?
10. Where is the cart to be placed for collection?
11. What happens if I move?
12. What can be put into the cart?
13. What cannot be put in the cart?
14. What if the cart does not hold all of my trash?