- Service Director
- Gas Aggregation Program
Gas Aggregation Program
New Gas Aggregation Program Begins In June! Are You In or Out?
Most Wadsworth residents and small business owners are eligible to participate in the city’s new gas aggregation program that begins in June. IGS Energy (IGS) will supply gas to program participants for $3.99 per MCF through May 2024.
Wadsworth Residents & Small Business Owners
- IGS automatically enrolls eligible Wadsworth residents and small business owners into the new aggregation program, except those who have selected a supplier other than Dominion.
- Residents and small business owners who have selected a supplier other than Dominion will receive a letter from IGS offering them an opportunity to join the program.
- If you were eligible for automatic enrollment, you would have already received a letter from IGS allowing you to opt out of the program by May 10.
- If you are not eligible for automatic enrollment, you will receive a letter from IGS with enrollment instructions.
- You should receive this letter in late April, and you will have until May 19 to enroll. If you didn't receive a letter by the end of April, please contact IGS at (877) 353-0162 to sign-up for the program.
Not a Wadsworth Resident or Small business Owner?
- Residents and small businesses of nearby communities may be eligible to join the city of Wadsworth’s Gas Aggregation Program. Please contact IGS at (877) 353-0162 to see if your address qualifies for the program.
Who isn’t eligible for the program?
- Customers behind on their gas bills are not eligible for the program. Businesses using more than 500 MCF annually are not eligible for the program.